We’re not quite there yet—but we’re getting there!—and we really want you to know when we’re ready.
Thank you so much for your interest in First Baptist Church of Cabool. We would encourage you to find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for up-to-date information, while we are diligently working on the website. You can also sign-up to be put on our mailing list below.
We would love for you to visit us in person this Sunday at 801 Ozark Street, so we can get to know each other a little better. If you have any questions ask for Pastor Benjamin or Pastor Aaron and we would love to assist you in any way possible.
- Sunday School (9:45 am)
- Worship Service (10:55 am)
- Small Groups (Ask a Pastor)
- Prayer Meeting (6:30 pm)
- Choir Practice (7:30 pm)
First Kids is the children’s ministry of the church. It exist to mark the map for the next generation and we have programs on Sunday morning and Wednesday evening. You can read more about it by clicking the button below.
Girls in Action is another ministry for girls in 1st grade through 6th. It meets on Mondays immediately following school. You can find out more by clicking below.
Zero Gravity is the name for our ministry for ages 7th-12th grade. Based on Philippians 4:13
- Sunday School (9:45 am): This is a time of teaching the youth the skills to study God’s Word for themselves. We are currently using the Explore the Bible Curriculum and you can find a video explanation here.
- Wednesday Evening (6:00 pm): During this time they have meals, games, worship, and teaching.
- Youth Events: We have an event about once a month. You can find out about these on our Facebook page.